Image Analyst Scientist in Allerød
Do you want to develop state-of-the-art instruments within Life Science?
We are seeking a highly skilled computer scientist to further develop our proprietary technology and to strengthen our image analysis competencies.
Image Analyst Scientist
08 – 03 – 2016
- Kim HolstCEO / Partnerkh@howtowin.dk
+45 23 40 91 03
We are seeking a highly skilled computer scientist to further develop our proprietary technology and to strengthen our image analysis competencies. The successful candidates will have a strong background in computer science and image analysis. You will have a wide mandate to invent and develop new solutions as part of a highly skilled and enthusiastic team comprising biologists, hardware and software engineers.
Key responsibilities and tasks
You will join our team of software developers to work very closely with hardware engineers and biologists in conceiving, developing, testing and validating new integrated solutions for life science research including:
- Developing algorithms that enable high-through-put and automated interpretation and information extraction from images.
- Developing applications and methods for robust and rapid identification, segmentation and tracking of a wide variety of cell types.
- Design evaluation criteria and automated methodology to test, validate, and refine your algorithms.
- General programming tasks for our software platform, mainly C++ and OpenCV.
- Develop external collaborations with hospitals, universities and industry
Experience and qualifications
- Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field with knowledge and experience in computer vision.
- Proven experience in development, implementation, integration and validation of image analysis algorithms.
- Strong coding skills and ability to quickly prototype in C++, Java, C#, Python, Matlab or similar.
- Experience in leveraging and building on large software libraries, such as OpenCV is a plus.
- Candidates with knowledge of methods of mathematical and computational modeling and experience in applying them in biological disciplines are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross disciplinary teams and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated to move technology from the bench to the marketplace.
At ChemoMetec the culture is driven by independent and dedicated employees who both challenge and support you in creating high-tech solutions. ChemoMetec is based on employees who thrive by taking initiative and responsibility – and create results together in teams.
We have flexible hours and provide a competitive compensation and benefit package including pension scheme, medical insurance and catered lunches.
If you are interested in the position, please contact kim Holst at +45 23409103 or send your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org