Key Account Manager i København
Are you able to grow sales and generate revenues with media agencies and advertisers?
The Company was founded in July 2014 and headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Istanbul, and Ukraine.
Key Account Manager
17 – 02 – 2016
- Kim HolstCEO / Partnerkh@howtowin.dk
+45 23 40 91 03
The Company was founded in July 2014 and headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Ireland, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Istanbul, and Ukraine. The company is the World’s First High Frequency Marketing Cloud powering digital media with first party data! This is the first company to allow you to house, incubate, and generate first party and new data to market across your cross-channel marketing objectives.
The company’s Marketing Cloud allows brands, agencies, trading desks, and publishers to buy media across all consumer touch points including search, native, and all forms of programmatic media through a single click, providing the best efficiency and ROI, while disrupting software by offering its proprietary Enterprise App Center free to brands, marketers, and publishers. Data is the new currency, and the company helps unify and deploy data to make advertising smarter and more personal.
The company has a fast-paced culture with a deeply rooted entrepreneurial spirit. This is a one of a kind opportunity to join an amazing global team of committed, driven and passionate people, while being part of building a true game changer from the ground floor, and having the ability to make a huge impact along the way.
Now when the company is growing rapidly and is seeking a highly motivated and well-connected Key Account Manager (Programmatic/DSP) focusing on the Danish market. You will be working from our European Head Office in Copenhagen with very strong agency and advertiser relationships that can be leveraged immediately to drive new business. This Key Account Manager (Programmatic/DSP) will report directly to the country manager.
– Proactively and consistently prospect, qualify and grow sales and generate revenues with media agencies and advertisers to exceed monthly and annual sales goals
– Develop deep knowledge and expertise around the companys Marketing Cloud and go to market strategies to effectively present value proposition
– Persuasively communicate the company’s overall business objectives, comprehensive marketing platform, and value proposition to agencies and advertisers in Denmark
– Manage revenue-based pipeline with CRM tools to allow for maximum efficiency and visibility
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success and growth of partnerships, improve workflow and execute on sales strategy
– Proven track record of success in digital media sales to agencies and advertisers
– Native Danish speaker with negotiation level English language skills
– Solid knowledge of the programmatic space/technologies
– Strong consultative, solutions sales executive, with an ability to assess a client’s needs, craft a solution, present the value proposition and close the deal
– Diligent work ethic and the highest level of integrity and discipline, with a strong drive to exceed goals and achieve at the highest standard of excellence
– Highly independent, positive attitude, strong attention to detail, great follow-through, effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Offers the right colleague, an informal and dynamic work environment, where the path from thought to action is short. You will of course receive a thorough introduction to our system and have the opportunity to develop in an energetic environment where two days are seldom alike. Besides that, we have an attractive lunch plan, cozy Friday-bar and a good collegial bond.
If you match the job, call Kim Holst, 23409103, or send your CV via: firstname.lastname@example.org