Software Engineer in Allerød
Do you want to develop state-of-the-art instruments within Life Science?
We are seeking a highly skilled software developer for our team comprising biologists, hardware and software engineers.
We are seeking a highly skilled software developer for our team comprising biologists, hardware and software engineers. The successful candidates will have a strong background in working in C++ and developing graphical user interfaces.
Key responsibilities and tasks
You will join our team of software developers to work very closely with hardware engineers and biologists in conceiving, developing, testing and validating new integrated solutions for life science research including:
- Developing the graphical user interface for a state of the art automated fluorescence microscope.
- General programming tasks for our software platform, mainly C++, wxWidgets and OpenCV, running on Windows, Ubuntu and MacOS.
Experience and qualifications
- Master or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field with knowledge and experience in programming.
- Proven experience in GUI development.
- Strong coding skills in C++.
- Cross platform experience.
- Experience in leveraging and building on large software libraries, such as OpenCV is a plus.
- Candidates with knowledge of methods of mathematical and computational modeling and experience in applying them in biological disciplines are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross disciplinary teams and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated to move technology from the bench to the marketplace.
At ChemoMetec the culture is driven by independent and dedicated employees who both challenge and support you in creating high-tech solutions. ChemoMetec is based on employees who thrive by taking initiative and responsibility – and create results together in teams.
We have flexible hours and provide a competitive compensation and benefit package including pension scheme, medical insurance and catered lunches.
If you are interested in the job, please call Kim Holst at 23 40 91 03 or send your CV to email@example.com